Tuesday, June 23, 2009

and the WINNER is...

The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory submitted by J. Brown, aka newfangled! Congrats! She will receive two bars of soap & a lip luster inspired by the book.


The winner was randomly chosen using the antiquated "pull a piece of paper from a basket" method. No fancy random number generators for us ;-) My apprentice was assigned the task.


71 books total were submitted along with 11 extra entries. I am overwhelmed with all the fascinating and diverse titles suggested. I want to thank all those who entered offering up their favorite books for me to consider.


I will be picking up The Other Boleyn Girl from the library today, read it, post a book review and dream up a batch of soap and lip luster. How exciting!

New idea! I would love for you to join me in a BOOK CLUB featuring The Other Boleyn Girl (and future Challenge winners). I will post every Wednesday about the current winning book and will welcome comments, discussion, etc.

If you can't find a copy of the winning book at your local library, you might want to join PaperBackSwap.

No comments:

Post a Comment