Tuesday, July 7, 2009

In the Scent Blending Room + a little contest?

My long anticipated supplies came in yesterday and I'll be a soapin' fool this week.

MAKING THIS WEEK:

La Mar, inspired by Old Man & the Sea by Ernest Hemingway
{salty ocean air + a man...I mean musk ;-) }

Blossom, inspired by The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
{flowers, flowers, flowers}

IN THE SCENT BLENDING ROOM: pssst...here's where the CONTEST comes in!

Sense & Sensibility by Jane Austen
*******
Emma by Jane Austen
*******
The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory
{this is the winning book from my first challenge!}
*******
Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
*******

These don't have names yet...Leave a comment on this post suggesting a name for any of the 4 books named above. If I use that name, you'll get a FREE lip luster PLUS a sample of my new body oil spray (coming soon!)...here's a hint: I prefer one-word names.

Rules: You must be a Latherati blog follower. Be sure to leave your email so I can contact you! No end date on this contest.

Good luck!

3 comments:

  1. I'm gonna go with Marianne for Sense & Sensibility, Cotton for Gone With the Wind and Spoiled for Emma.

    appleblossomfl@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I already follow! But one word names...hmmm...

    Gone With The Wind:
    Magnolia
    Crinoline
    Julep (hee! I looove a julep..)
    Peaches and Mean (yeah, not one word...)
    Scarlett (obvious, but it IS a great name!)

    I haven't read the others- I should at least read the Austen, really, since I like Pride and Prejudice...


    carapacenator(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gone with the Wind ~ Daffodil
    Well, it does go with the wind, right? And it's lovely too.

    aikychien at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete