Monday, July 13, 2009

Now available...wedding favor soaps

Look what's new at the Latherati Soap Foundry!


Darling little 1 ounce guest size bars of wedding favor soaps. I had been wanting to offer small bars as favors and when I found these cute little white boxes, I knew I had to make up some samples.
Find them in the new Storybook Wedding section.
***
I also submitted these to the Martha Stewart wedding contest. Check it out and rate my soap!

On the curing rack:


Blossom - inspired by The Secret Garden
{a soft floral with a leafy green base}

In the mold:

Beguile - inspired by The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory.
{rosemary, lavender and a hint of spearmint}

In the garden:


Look! Our first zucchini! It was cradled like a baby until we cut it up and grilled it for dinner ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment