Saturday, July 11, 2009

Oops...

Here's what happens when you wait too long to cut a batch of salt bars...oops...guess these will be for our personal use here at my house ;-)


Salt/Spa bars should be cut as soon as they are set up, approximately 2 hours or so after pouring into the mold...remember that.

Garage sales...I love them. Here are my favorite finds from yesterday.

And old chippy paint antique mirror. For a dollar! and see that little blue glass thing? Do you know what that is?


I don't know the official name for it but basically, it's an eye washer. Say you get something in your eye, you put water in this, hold it up to your eye and tip your head back. It rinses your eye. We had one when I was growing up and we used ours quite a bit. I don't know what ever happened to ours but I'm delighted to have found another one!


3 comments:

  1. Yay, I love garage sale finds!!! (I posted some, too). Love that mirror!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I love the color on that mirror! Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I'm really loving that mirror. I have a thing for mirrors but really, I'm not vain! ;-)

    ReplyDelete