Thursday, August 13, 2009

Back from Vacay :-)

Well, I'm back from vacation. It's always nice to come home to your own bed, your own stuff, isn't it? I had a wonderful time in Ohio visiting my best friend and her girls. I brought my camera with the best intention of taking lots of pics but of course, I took none! We were just having too much fun to stop for a Kodak moment.

We visited the Science Center in Columbus and hit the pool a couple of times. It's much hotter there than central NY so I didn't need the jeans and sweater I thought I might need. My best friend and I treated ourselves to a relaxing massage and a nice lunch out without the kids.

So, now it's back to the grindstone but like I said, I'm glad to be back.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks :-) Time to get crackin' on some new soap...tomorrow perhaps...the heat is killin' me!

    ReplyDelete