Tuesday, October 13, 2009

October Challenge - WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT

{drum roll please} The winner of the Banned Books Challenge is....Mia!!! and the winning title is "To Kill A Mockingbird" by Harper Lee...which really is no surprise as it was suggested a total of 13 times :-)

So, I will be reading this soon (I have read it before but this time I'll be reading it with scents in mind ;-), write up a review & make a batch of soap.

Thanks to everyone who participated. I'm already working on the next challenge idea so don't forget to check the Latherati blog often!!!

2 comments:

  1. That was a fun challenge! To Kill a Mockingbird is a great book. can't wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, fun!! I can't wait to see what you make. :)
    P.S. Not sure if you saw I featured your soap on my blog a while back!: http://ponderandstitch.blogspot.com/2009/10/things-im-loving-right-now.html

    xoxo
    Amy

    ReplyDelete