Monday, November 2, 2009

a little Halloween Challenge

Hope everyone had a ghostly Halloween. I love Halloween and this year, I got to dress up for a party. I had such a grand time with grand people. So, I thought I'd offer up a little challenge for my followers only...Here is a pic of me with a fierce looking Joker. Can you guess who I was for Halloween? Be the first to leave a comment on this post with the correct answer and you will win a bar of Latherati handmade soap! Have fun!



In other Latherati news, Bobbie, at the Girl Indie Blog put fingers to keyboard and wrote up a fantastic review of Latherati products. Check it out HERE

There is also a giveaway hosted at her blog so be sure to enter :-) Thanks Bobbie!!!

2 comments:

  1. OH, I know!! Sometimes when I'm nervous...I put my hands under my arms like this...and smell em like that... lol!!! Mary Katherine Gallagher!!!

    GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha! Bingo! You got it...awesome :-) Let me know what bar you'd like and send me your address...I'll get it to you right away! Thanks for playing ;-)

    ReplyDelete