Thursday, January 28, 2010

Bits and Pieces

It's been a crazy week here! My poor little man has been sick with strep all week. As you might remember from this post, I quit my job and none too soon, I suppose. I would have missed a whole week staying home with my little guy and probably been fired!

Since I quit my job last week, I've been in a bit of panic mode. Working endlessly to stock up the etsy vintage shop. Rummaging through mom's house is a bit disconcerting as she is having trouble letting things go. While I feel somewhat cold-hearted nabbing her prized possessions collected over the years, it is what she wants and clearing some space in her house will be good for her, especially her mental state - like a burden being lifted off her shoulders. When she sees that I'm shipping a package off to its new owner, she's happy that someone else can treasure her dearly beloved tokens.
Latherati soap going to Haiti via Clean the World. I'll package it up nice and send it off this week :-)

On a more uplifting note, I recently found a website called Clean the World and will be shipping off a box of Latherati soap to help in the relief efforts for Haiti. While it's a small endeavor on my part, it makes me feel good to contribute to a worthy cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment