Saturday, January 30, 2010

New BookEndz in the shop

Freshly cut BookEndz for those who can't decide which Latherati soap to try!


Here's an idea I'd like to throw at my followers: I've been wanting to offer gift sets at Latherati and came up with the idea of including a vintage copy of the book that inspired the soap.

So far, I've picked up a few paperbacks (hardcovers would be better, I think!) that I would include with a bar of soap and a body lotion, all nicely packaged in a reusable box. What are your thoughts?

4 comments:

  1. I think this is such a neat idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that idea. I'm a book lover/reader and a bath/body product fiend. Your shop is perfect. I love your very unique ideas. And I would skip with joy if I ever received a giftset with a book AND soap. Sigh. Bliss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lemon Jitters - I'll be on the hunt soon for vintage copies (I'm lucky that my brother owns a HUGE used bookstore!!) and put together some gift sets.

    ReplyDelete