Sunday, January 17, 2010

New Product Alert !!!

I'm excited to give you a little sneak peek of Latherati's newest creation:

A feather-weight body lotion - perfect for every day, all-over moisturizing. From head to toe, this lightly scented body lotion absorbs quickly, leaves no greasy feel and drenches your skin in luxurious moisture. And of course, all my body lotions will be literature-inspired and coordinate with the soaps!

I'll be listing new scents throughout the week so be sure to check in every so often at the shop.


And check out the little 1 oz. sample bottles I made up. Aren't they adorable??? These are going out to the runners-up of the last Latherati challenge as little mini-surprises.
********
I have other exciting news to report that will have to wait until next time. It's big, it's personal and it'll allow me to really devote more of my time to Latherati. I've got jitters. Til then...

No comments:

Post a Comment