Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Jane Austen Collection

I've had numerous requests for a collection of my Jane Austen soaps. So, I put together a gift box of three bars of Latherati soap, all inspired by Jane Austen. This trio includes soaps inspired by Emma, Pride & Prejudice and Sense & Sensibility.

I will also be offering a Bronte Sisters Collection soon, once I read The Tenant of Wildfell Hall by Anne Bronte and make a soap inspired by it, as well as re-read Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte. My Wuthering Heights (Emily Bronte) soap is in the blending room, still being tweaked until I arrive at the perfect scent.

Another collection will be Thomas Hardy soaps. Dairymaid is already in the shop (inspired by Tess of the D'Urbervilles), I'm almost finished reading Jude the Obscure and then I'll read ??? Maybe that will be my next challenge...help me decide on a third Thomas Hardy book.

4 comments:

  1. One of my favorite all time writers! I want to take a relaxing bath while reading pride and prejudice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine too! I'm hoping to read more Jane Austen and get inspired to make more soap :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should read Return of the Native for your 3rd Hardy book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Anglophile...I was thinking about that one next. So many books, so little time!

    ReplyDelete