Thursday, April 22, 2010

Good things have come my way...

Good Thing No. 1 - Jen, of The Hand Crafted Cottage blog sent me a convo yesterday telling me she included Latherati in a lovely blog post...all about soap and soapmaking. Check it out HERE Thank you Jen :-)

Good Thing No. 2 - Latherati will be at the MayDay Underground Craft & Arts Show in Rochester, NY, Saturday, May 1st. Follow your nose to the Latherati booth!!!

Good Thing No. 3 - You will soon find Latherati's Jane Austen bath & body products at the Jane Austen Centre Gift Shop in Bath, England! I'm getting a package together this week. Yay, I'm international!

Oh, and last but not least...I received a convo from a customer that will be the inspiration for the next Latherati Challenge. Be on the look out for it in the next week or so.

1 comment: