Saturday, July 17, 2010

The 802 & Bocce

My friend and I took a lovely trip to Vermont this past week. I LOVE Vermont! We spent our time as tourists, eating good food and taking lots of pics. Thought I'd share.

my sugar packet from Maxi's Restaurant in Waterbury, Vermont

Stowe, Vermont - too bad I don't ski

We had lunch at The Reservoir where we had a great laugh at their leg lamp :-)

The sun was beaming up from the clouds. Stunning!

Lots of covered bridges in Vermont. This one is in Waitsfield.

and this one was at our hotel in Waterbury

***************************

As soon as we got home Friday afternoon, it was time for the World Series of Bocce at the Toccolana Club. Basically, it's an excuse to eat a lot of sausage and pizza fritta and drink cheap beer, with a few peeks at the game of Bocce.


mmmmm, pizza fritta

**********************
Now, the mini vacation is over and it's time to get back to work. I'm working on a solid perfume and should have some listed over the next couple of days.

2 comments:

  1. 知識可以傳授,智慧卻不行。每個人必須成為他自己。. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

    ReplyDelete