Monday, July 12, 2010

The Cobb

Another Jane Austen novel has been turned into soap! Inspired by Persuasion, The Cobb is a refreshing ocean scent. A base blend of marine, ozone & sea spray with whispers of jasmine, freesia, lily, citrus and wood grounded by the slightest hint of musk. It's a very clean, cool and invigorating scent. Will be ready in four weeks!
This batch was my first double batch as most of the bars are heading to the Jane Austen Centre Gift Shop in Bath, England. I enjoyed the challenge of working with such large amounts of oils and butters and I'll probably start making double batches of all my soaps :-)

I'm working on the matching perfumes this week and will have them for sale in the Latherati shop soon.

2 comments:

  1. 字是活的,人和環境的觀察是活的,思想是活的。不管怎樣,就是要有一兩樣是活的。否則都是平庸。............................................................

    ReplyDelete