Monday, August 23, 2010

Light Bulb Moments and new goodies

New name for Lip Lusters!!! The other day my son asked me what a glossary was.
As I explained it, I stopped short and had a "light bulb moment".
Glossary...lip gloss...Lip Glossary!
Why didn't I think of it before? So, once I run through the labels I have on hand,
Lip Lusters will forever more be known as Lip Glossary. What do you think of that?

A new batch of Curiouser is curing. Funny, I can't seem to get the color I want.
This batch looks a heck of a lot different than the first batch. I want orange on top
and I keep getting these muted tans. Oh well, perhaps the next batch will look better.
Still good soap though and it'll be ready in four weeks :-)

A new offering will soon be in the Latherati shop, after many requests for perfume samples.
I will be offering them in sets of 3 for $4.50, your choice of scents, in cute little glass vials with a wand.

Another new offering will also be coming soon. One clue: Library Discardz

4 comments:

  1. 婚姻對男人來說是賭他的自由,對女人而言卻是賭她的幸福。.................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOO funny - I have a soap curing right now that looks EXACTLY like the one on the far left, with calendula and all!! :-)

    ReplyDelete