Friday, August 27, 2010

WINNERS of the Delicious Autumn! Challenge

This was one of the toughest choices for a Challenge! I read the reviews/descriptions of all the books suggested and decided on two (possibly 3) books that I will read, design a Limited Edition scent for and make all the Latherati goodies. They are:

The Halloween Tree by Ray Bradbury (winners finny321 & Ladytink_534)

-and-

The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield (winner Lynda)

-and possibly-

Pomegranate Soup by Marsha Mehran (winner Beathag)

I wanted to choose at least 10 more but there are only so many hours in the day! Congrats to the winners and thank you all for the amazing suggestions. Now, I'm off to read...

4 comments:

  1. I just finished The Thirteenth Tale last month...on Friday the 13. True story! It's a good and creepy story to be sure.

    Congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm already into it. I can tell it's going to be a great story :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting!

    http://acherishedlifedaybyday.blogspot.com/2010/08/im-winner.html

    I hope you enjoy The Thirteenth Tale as much as I'll enjoy your products :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Thanks Julia! My reading list became much larger from this challenge.

    ReplyDelete