Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Art of Soap and more excitement

The book cover - I have swirl envy ;-)

I was absolutely giddy to be a featured artist in the new soap book The Art of Soap. Debbie Chialtas of Soapylove put the book together and it's just fantastic. Full of ideas, inspiration and love. I am proud to be a part of it.

one of Latherati's pages

Not only did Erin Pikor do all the gorgeous photography, she is also the amazing soaper behind Naiad Soap Arts

Another proud moment...Latherati was accepted as a vendor at the Bust Magazine Craftacular in New York City on December 12th. So, I've been a soapmaking mad-woman, making sure I have all my ducks in a row.

Blood of the Rose roll-on perfume

On the Latherati Promo news front...I am just finishing up author promos for Kate Pearce's second book in the Tudor Vampire Chronicles, Blood of the Rose. We went with the same scent as the first book (Kiss of the Rose) but changed the label color to a rich, dark teal. Stunning.

I loved the look of this freshly cut batch of soap for Blood of the Rose :-)

2 comments:

  1. I also love the look of freshly cut soap/ In fact, I love cutting fresh soap. There is something very zen about it for me. It's almost a rush of a combination of peace and adrenalin. Does that make any sense? Do you feel that or am I a in that feeling?

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I typo-ed..... I meant to write: Do you feel that or am I alone in that feeling?


    ok. there.

    jo.

    ReplyDelete