Monday, May 16, 2011

Busy, busy...

This week is time for buckling down and gearing up for the Bust show in NYC this Saturday. Today's accomplishment?

- 80 bottles of roll-on perfume
- 40 solid perfumes
- 40 lip glossaries

All made, packaged and labeled. Phew! I've been playing Mumford & Sons all day, on repeat. Here's my favorite song.



Oh and if you come to the Latherati booth and sign up for my newsletter, you'll be entered in a drawing to win a gift basket with a signed copy of "Mine Until Morning" by Samantha Hunter, along with a full-size bar of soap and a promo size solid perfume, custom blended for the book by moi :-) A delicious honey-almond blend. This is the book where the heroine (Tessa Rose) is a soapmaker and get this...I was the inspiration. I was even acknowledge in the book! A very proud moment for me.

I'm also very proud and honored to have been picked up by two stores this past week. I'm still working on the orders but you'll soon find Latherati products at:

- Paper Hat, a new brick & mortar in Minneapolis, MN - "like" their Facebook fanpage!
- The Soapbox Company - an online retailer completely dedicated to offering the very best in indie bath & body.

So, after a long and exhausting (but extremely gratifying!) day, I'm ready for bed. G'nite all.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your dry oils! My fave is avarice and will be buying more! Will you be in any E. Village stores?

    ReplyDelete