Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Random ramblings...

On my way this past weekend to see local musicians, The Rusty Doves, I took the back roads through winding farmland. How nice to avoid highways and city traffic. I had to stop and take a pic of this farm on the way and then this church on the way back. It was the only thing lit up against the pitch black of miles and miles of farms.
With so much rain lately, the worms were forced to come out and be artists!

You may have guessed that I have a thing for leaves. This one was found encased in sidewalk cement in a little town in central NY.

In show news, MayDay Underground in Rochester was awesome! I was solo for the day so I didn't get a chance to look around much but what I did see was lovely. Now, it's time to gear up for Bust! If you're in NYC on May 21st, be sure to check out this fabulous show!


I'm currently in the process of switching bottles for my dry oil body spray and body lotion. I like the squat, fat shape of these better and I really like the new labels I designed for them. I'm also switching from Kraft soap boxes to classy, glossy black ones. What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. I just recently stumbled on your products and your blog and I just NEEd to express, how much I love your way to express your creativity!
    And as for the boxes (*g*) : I personally prefer Kraft-ones, it gives a "papery", booky touch to your packaging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make a very good point about the Kraft boxes. Ya know, I'm trying to really love the shiny black ones, thought they looked really upscale...but...they aren't quite making their way to my heart. Go back to Kraft?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes. Except maybe for some future product about a book which has a black and shiny plot ;-)
    Just my opinion. But I really like the booky touch of your products' packaging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, my last order for boxes, I switched back to the Kraft. I'm happy about that, especially since this supplier also supplies a lot of my other raw materials :-)

    ReplyDelete